- Are you a humanist, freethinker, agnostic, or atheist?
- Believe in a higher power but not traditional prayer?
- Want to raise your kids Jewish but not religious?
- Say what you believe and believe what you say
- We embrace interfaith and multicultural families
- An LGBT-friendly community
Mar 10 Purim Shabbat
Come and join us for the whole Megillah — Secular Shabbat service, Middle Eastern dinner, hamantaschen, Purim songs, celebration of Woman of Valor, and our Megillah reading, complete with groggers!
Feb 26 Dealing with Racism
Racism permeates our society, including in our own liberal New York bubble. If we are going to dismantle racism, we first must identify it.
Join us in this critically important interactive workshop facilitated by Rebecca Kelly Golfman, a civil rights attorney, racial justice educator, and artist. Details are available about this program here.
Mar 24 Sharing Our Stories
Following our Shabbat service, Dan Wyman, our co-president, will guide us in participating in our Congregation-wide Interviewing Campaign, where we get to know each other better, learn what worries and inspires us, and helps point us toward future work that best reflects our priorities and values.