- Are you a humanist, freethinker, agnostic, or atheist?
- Believe in a higher power but not traditional prayer?
- Want to raise your kids Jewish but not religious?
- Say what you believe and believe what you say
- We embrace interfaith and multicultural families
- An LGBT-friendly community
Mar 8 KidSchool-PreSchool Purim Party
All of the children in our Jewish KidSchool and PreSchool come together for our Purim party featuring a Purim Carnival with prizes, Megillah reading, songs, and class presentations. Pizza will be served along with hamentaschen. Visitors are welcome.
All are welcome at this free event.
Mar 6 Purim Celebrations
Join us for our annual Purim candlelighting, songs, an assortment of sandwiches and drinks, Woman of Value tribute, and of course, hamentaschen. Wear a costume, or not!
Mar 28 Passover Seder
Join us for our annual Passover seder and delicious catered meal.
Passover is one of the most celebrated of all Jewish holidays. For Humanistic Jews the fact that our ancestors have retold the Passover story for so many centuries is what makes the holiday significant. We retell the tale because doing so links us to our families and the generations that have preceded us.
All are welcome at this event. Childcare is available for children aged four and over.