- Are you a humanist, freethinker, agnostic, or atheist?
- Believe in a higher power but not traditional prayer?
- Want to raise your kids Jewish but not religious?
- Say what you believe and believe what you say
- We embrace interfaith and multicultural families
- An LGBT-friendly community
Mar 10 Purim Shabbat
Come and join us for the whole Megillah — Secular Shabbat service, Middle Eastern dinner, hamantaschen, Purim songs, celebration of Woman of Valor, and our Megillah reading, complete with groggers!
Apr 8 Pre-Passover Seder
Bring your family and friends and enjoy a full Seder with a delicious catered meal. Rabbi Peter will lead our service, using as our text his historically accurate “Liberated Haggadah: A Passover Celebration for Cultural, Secular and Humanistic Jews.” All are welcome to experience our unique but familiar Jewish secular Seder.
Mar 24 Sharing Our Stories
Following our Shabbat service, Dan Wyman, our co-president, will guide us in participating in our Congregation-wide Interviewing Campaign, where we get to know each other better, learn what worries and inspires us, and helps point us toward future work that best reflects our priorities and values.