- Are you a humanist, freethinker, agnostic, or atheist?
- Believe in a higher power but not traditional prayer?
- Want to raise your kids Jewish but not religious?
- Say what you believe and believe what you say
- We embrace interfaith and multicultural families
- An LGBT-friendly community
The long awaited summer is before us. Your web and email volunteers (the Communications Committee) will be hard at work this summer, updating next year’s calendar and website. We’ll email you when the updates are done so you can begin to plan your calendar around next year’s City Congregation activities. And we’ll remind you to join or rejoin The City Congregation.
To our fellow City Congregation members and those of you just dropping by, we wish you a safe, terrific summer, and don’t forget that sunblock!
May 29 KidSchool Graduation & Pizza Party
Don’t miss our end-of-year celebration where we will host our annual KidSchool graduation and proudly honor Carol Sternhell, our Volunteer of the Year. Start off the summer early with a free family-fun pizza dinner, plus beverages.
Sept 9 & 20 Open Houses
Sept 11 First Shabbat
Sept 13 Erev Rosh Hashanah
Sept 14 Rosh Hashanah
Sept 20 First Day of KidSchool
Sept 23 Yom Kippur
More information will be forthcoming.