- Are you a humanist, freethinker, agnostic, or atheist?
- Believe in a higher power but not traditional prayer?
- Want to raise your kids Jewish but not religious?
- Say what you believe and believe what you say
- We embrace interfaith and multicultural families
- An LGBT-friendly community
Nov 18 A New Shabbat
Refresh your spirits after an endless election cycle. Shabbat services will feature new and innovative liturgy, and include a new selection of songs plus some of our old favorites. After our service, Dan Wyman, our co-president, will moderate a discussion about an Einstein quote in our new liturgy.
Stay for schmoozing and pot-luck dessert. Details are on our calendar.
Oct 30 Pre Election Jitters
In just a few days this long, interminable presidential election season will finally be over. Are we preparing for a nail biter or a landslide? Will we be going to the voting booth with enthusiasm? With anxiety? Here, we “turn to friends and family and community for comfort and support.”
Nov 13 Post Election Blues/Joy
It’s all over, Baby Blue. But at what cost? How does our country heal from the invective spewed by not only candidates but also our “friends”? What is the “state of the nation”?
Rabbi Peter will moderate this post election autopsy, Part Two of our Adult Perspectives election discussion.